Coloured Snow White 16th Century Gowns

Gown 1
Gown 2


 For my first design I found it difficult to decide which colour to make the corset and balls, I wanted to make it look like the original but liked both equally. I made a tally and let my classmates decide which they found astetically pleasing. They chose the first one, blue corset and red balls, I think they chose this one because it attracts you to the arms and relates more to the original disney costume.

My 3rd and 4th Gown was designed to be her wedding dress I wanted to add a bit of colour, so I experimented using red and blue, My favourite is the blue as its more of a royal colour and complements the white base.

Gown 5 is my favourite piece it looks links more to the original Disney costume, as well as compliments each piece astetically, I like the pattern I created on the top it links the 16th century fashion and Disney costume very well.

Gown 4
Gown 5
Gown 3


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research