book cover designs


 After looking at many different designs and materials used to create a great book cover I started designing my own book covers. My first book cover design was illustrating the main part of the book which everyone recognises ( Cinderella loosing her shoe) I chose to colour this in using watercolours to add a different medium and see how it reacted with the image. Although I liked the outcome I didn't take into consideration the facial features as the illustration will change to be more gruesome and Tim Burton styled. For my second Illustration I thought about just drawing a simple shoe with a gradient blue fading down from the top of the page,I found it quite difficult to get the right positioning and sizing for the shoe.
My Third and final design, is by far my favourite, it doesn't show the characters face which leads to the audience being surprised and shocked by what they find in the book. I also like how even though it has a lot going on it works the negative space well. After I used my tablet and drew it out using photo shop and added lots of colours and textures.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research