Cinderella dress' final designs

For the final Gown designs for Cinderella i took inspiration from Into the woods, Once Upon A Time and my designs based on different eras. I wanted to add different patterns textures and styles to see which I thought looked best. Although there was a lot of successful designs there were some that i thought were either too modern or they didn't fit my vision properly.
 I tried to choose designs that were sophisticated yet different too any other Cinderella costume designs. I kept the idea of using the original colours from Disney's animated Cinderella film.
If I could change anything I would trial colours using photoshop or watercolours.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs