Diesel Magazine- Digital Story Research

 The magazine Diesel launched its Issue described as, "the digital Adventure", I like how the image have been manipulated into the models faces/ bodies being dismembered and lots of pretty and bright flowers/leafs are coming out. I think the meaning behind this is the everyone has a creative outlet and to show the audience that digital technology has moved forward and can help us become more creative.











I am inspired to try and use this kind of effect for my Feminism topic as women don't always feel free to express themselves, I will be designing a magazine form with information but also eye catching photo manipulation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research