Mind Mapping Ideas

From the 5 topics I had researched I had the difficult task of choosing only one topics luckily my teacher let me change to only choosing two. This will be difficult as I will need to get two final pieces done on time but I am very determined and have a strong connection with the topics i have chosen; Feminism and Human trafficking.
After researching the topics I created a small mind map so I could write down things i think link with the word, I chose to highlight parts I thought were important to me and what i want to show in my final pieces.
I have come up with 2 commercial Ideas from the graphic designers/photographers artist research. I would like to create a magazine showing what Feminism is with photo manipulation images representing feminism. For Human trafficking I thought about doing a number of photography pieces of images to link to the topic, but have each photo have a title so the audience cant make out what the photo is meant to represent, this is to link with how human trafficking can go unnoticed by people especially the law.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research