Human Rights

When looking at the Universal Declaration of Human Rights I went through highlighting things I could possibly research. Using Pinterest I searched for different human right pieces including art pieces/ protest photos to get some inspiration in doing so I created my own Pinterest Board and using PowerPoint put the images I collected into groups dependant on the different human right aspects;
  • Equal Rights and Freedom no matter race, colour, sex, Language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
  • No one shall be held in slavery or servitude
  • Equal in dignity and rights
  • Equal rights to access of public services
  • equality to a fair and public hearing (Innocent until proven guilty)
When looking on Pinterest I also though about what Human Right aspects are happening nowadays. This helped me narrow down what Human rights link to the modern day.

 Access to Public services- Transgender Toilet facilities argument in America
No Slavery or Servitude- Human Trafficking
Fair and Public hearing-Unjust police killing black people in America
Equal Dignity and Rights- Feminism/ Gender equality
Equal rights and Freedom no matter race, colour, religion, sex e.c.t - Racism/Sexuality hate

For each topic I will be going through individually and in depth why they are important to me and why i chose these topics. Imagery and Links will all be available.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research