Digitally coloured and textured pieces

Ariel Normal Version
Snow White Normal version
Snow White gruesome version

Ursula

 After drawing my sketches I scanned/photographed my image into my Surface Pro 4, then I used Photoshop to
add colour and textures. For "Snow White gruesome version" I wanted to make her clothes more minimal and dark, I also tried to make her cheek bones, eyelids and nose more defined and dark, to show decay.

For the villain Ursula I wanted to make her skinnier than her original character in the Disney film as I wanted her body to be a bit more scary and sharp. For her tentacles I made them skinny and curly near the end to look more creepy and sinister. As for the shell I wanted to give the effect of a bright light/fog coming out of it, i did this by adding lots of filters to the green paint, i used:
-brush strokes
-blur motion (90 degrees horizontally)
I also added a low opacity brush of green over one side of her face, tentacle and arm to make it look more realistic.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs