London Art Trip





As a trip our College went and visited London to look around the museums. I went and visited the Tate Modern, I saw lots of wonderful pieces of art there, unfortunately none of them related back to my work. We weren't given lots of time in London due to unforeseen traffic.
My favourite piece is the geometric piece by Fernand Leger. I like this piece because it is very simplistic but also catches the audiences attention by using colourful geometric shapes to contrast the figures black outlines.Although I found and saw amazing and new art pieces I don't believe it helped my work in anyway as none of it was to do with my chosen theme or Illustration.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs