Coloured Cinderella 1830s-1870s gowns

Third Gown
First Gown
Second Gown
Trialed Third Gown

 After I drew out the dresses that i based off 1830s-1870s fashion I wanted to trial colours, I did this digitally as the paper was too thin and would of ruined the image itself. I used Photoshop to outline and colour in. On my third gown I wanted to trial it in blue and pink, this is so I could link the colours to the original two gowns in Disney's Cinderella. In the book the first book is described as silver and gold, so I tried my hardest to get the perfect gold and silver colour.
My favourite dress is my third gown, because the gown is a similar shape to the Disney blue ball gown. I also like how its more realistic to the era it was set in.
If I could change anything I would trial each design in the colours:
  • Gold and Silver
  • Pink
  • Blue
This would of given me a fair view of which order the dresses should be in based on colour and detail, this is because each time she goes to the festival her dress gets more beautiful.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs