Magazine Final Piece

Cover
Page 1

Page 2

 When creating the final piece I tried to keep all the text professional as well as using my own knowledge instead of copying  everything from websites, when I have used text from others I have made sure to add web links to the bottom of each paragraph.
Page 4
Back
I used the photo manipulated image of models, this is because it is the most like a normal fashion magazine. I took inspiration for the layout from my research page, "Harper's Bazzar Sinagpore Magazine", and kept the text close to the images so the audience knows which text is meant for what images.
If I could change anything I would check for grammatical errors and add a few more images, I would also add the cool green colour as the background on each page to make each page blend together better and look professional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research