Digital Skeletons


Today (27th January), I thought about how I could show that all women are beautiful no matter their body size, as there is a lot of stigma around women to be the medias sense of "beautiful". This means being skinny yet curvy, big boobs, big bum and small facial features.
I first drew out a rough sketch of a skeleton and then photographed it and added it onto my surface pro to edit and develop digitally. After I added a rough sketch of skinny, medium and large bodies on top of the skeleton each put onto individual layers and given a bright colour.

After I saved each skeleton individually I added each skeleton onto a new page, and got all the skeletons to hold hands to show that women should be united and not be jealous of each other. I trialed a variety of text colours and layouts but found that the red text in the layout "multiply" worked best. If I could change anything I would make sure the grammar was correct, e.g. what's instead of whats, and also try and fill the bodies in with a colour but have it faded so you could still see the skeleton on each one.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs