New Route

I have decided to choose one topic for my final piece, this will be Feminism, I feel very strongly about feminism as a feminist myself. I have thought about adding photo-manipulation and illustrations work around Feminism into the magazine. I will also take inspiration from my two research pages about magazine layout and typography.
In the future I will be uploading my illustrations and where i got my inspiration from by adding a visual aide and link.




Here is my first Illustrational drawing I have done digitally, this was originally a rough sketch that i did in one of my sketch books which I later photographed and developed further in photoshop.
I was inspired by women wanting there to be no stigma against women who have leg hair/arm pit hair.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs