We are Beautiful

For this Illustration (made on the 27th January) I wanted to have a variety of body sizes and shapes to show no matter your size or weight we are all beautiful. I did a rough sketch in my sketch book which i later developed digitally on my surface pro 4. I wanted to keep the image quite simplistic with minimal colour. I also decided to keep the text quite natural so I free-handed the text.
If i could change anything i would try and add shading up to add a bit more detail to the piece as it isn't very eye catching.

I took inspiration from an illustraion I found on Pinterest (Image on the Right) it involoved images of 6 different body shapes and a free hand text. I tried to mix up some of the underwear for different sized and shaped women.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs