Rough Sketches



take care of yourself
body types

love yourself

human trafficking

  These are a few Rough sketches i drew to help me get my Ideas right before drawing digitally on my Surface Pro 4.
I used Photoshop and traced the picture using a hard brush , I like using my Surface Pro 4 and pen to draw as i can choose how thick the line should be by simply using different pressures.

My favourite piece is, "love yourself", as i think it gets the message of being happy no matter what your body shape or size is.
If I could change anything I would add more shading and tone to the piece, "body confidence", as it looks very simple and i think it would add more detail without taking attention away from the message.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs