Floral Designed Model Photo manipulation






I chose two different sized and shaped models to show that women should be happy with who they are no matter how they look. I took inspiration from the, "Diesel Research", that I previously looked at, I first opened the two model images in a new Photoshop project, I then worked on each model individually and used the lasso tool to choose places to cut the model and insert flowers and leaves underneath.
After I then saved each model individually and opened them in illustrator, I then used the pen tool to draw over one side of the cut model to add a 3D effect, I chose two different colours to show that everyone is different and unique. I changed the uniform of the line to be a more thick and ends really thin. This is so the line looks more realistic and blend into the image better.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs