Final Illustration

My final Illustration was by far my favourite piece to draw, this is because I knew how gruesome and different I could make it look, I wanted it to look gruesome but also not too disgusting to stop people from reading. To add the blood I used a wet brush to give it a more stained blood look, I wanted the blood to be in random places but the most of it to be around the face. I wanted to add the eyes in as in the story it says the birds peck out there eyes, I thought it would add a more sinister look to it as it would connect more to the story. I made sure the saturation for this page was the lowest as it was the last Illustration and I wanted it to show the message and look very different from the start.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research