Middle Illustrations 1


 When doing a lot of the middle illustrations I kept some of them quite simple as I didn't want all of the Illustrations to be distracting from the text. My least favourite illustration is Cinderella in front of the fire, I feel like the door is just there and isn't really fit with the rest of the picture, if I could do anything different I would add a floor to make it fit in more. My favourite piece is the doves bringing Cinderella her dress, this is because it links into the cover well and i think the text will look well around the image. If I could change anything I would try and blend out the tree leaves more as it looks very sharp and not very blended. I love how through out the illustrations they are equally getting darker and less colour just like i had envisioned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs