Page Changes

When making the PDF in InDesign I found I had to add pages to fill out my book to make it work for blurb.com, so i could get it published professionally, I found it very difficult with the pages as the website was very confusing as it kept changing the minimum page requirements from 22 to 24, I also had trouble with the sizing, for some reason even though I did the PDF in A4 it wasn't the right size for blurb. To help and change this I made sure I had 24 pages by including information pages and pages of my favourite illustrations. Fortunately on the website it helped my change the sizing and gave me a preview to help visualise it and check everything over. I have now ordered 3 published books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dominic Murphy Artist Research

Original stories Dinsey used to base their movies off

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs