Second Illustration

The second Illustration I did was the last page with Cinderella image, this was a strategy I had as I knew it would help me develop my work, I wanted the princess to look very different and Tim Burton styled, I also wanted Cinderella to look pretty but also very tarnished and bedraggled. I kept the royal horse exactly the same as the first illustration but I changed the colour to be white as it shows royalty and simplicity. I wanted the prince to look very regal and have a normal look that wasn't too distracting. After doing my illustration I lowered the saturation as I wanted the book to go from bright to dark, to show how life isn't always happy. If I could change anything I would try and add something into the background as I think its just very plain and missing something.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research