Layout Designs for FMP

After looking at different books for inspiration, I chose to do go through the Grimm Brothers Cinderella story and split the story into parts and write down what illustration I want to draw that links to that section. In my book I did quick drawings of how I would layout the pages as well as helped me visualise how the book would look. I didn't want to spend too much time drawing a perfect detailed draft as it was only a draft and I could always change my thoughts and ideas when putting the book together. While drawing my illustrations I chose to tick off what I had done to keep myself organised and keep everything neat and tidy. When starting my FMP illustrations I want to start with my first and last illustrations as they are the most different and I thought would help me change Cinderella's look evenly throughout the book and look professional.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Step mother and Step sisters dress designs

Disney Movie Timeline

Adbusters Research